Welcome, we're excited you're here!
The following information will provide you with all of the information you need to book with our artists.
- We require a signed contract and 50% deposit for all bookings. Contracts will be sent to you via email along with an invoice and will allow you to sign and pay effortlessly online. Payments can be made with credit/debit or Venmo. The remainder balance will be due 2 weeks prior to the event.
- We have a 4 service minimum for bookings. Hair & Makeup is considered 2 services. Eyes Only, Face Only, Flower Girls and Mens Grooming are considered a half service. If you are eloping, or having a small wedding during weekdays and do not require 4 services, please let us know and we can see if we can still work you in!
- A trial session does not ensure a booking.
- Availability changes instantaneously, early booking is highly recommended.
- Accepted forms of payment: Credit, Debit, Venmo.
- For parties including 10 or more services 20% gratuity will be included in your final balance.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Trial runs are highly recommended so that we can get to know one another and establish your final look before the big day. However, we do get many brides who must forgo the trial run. In that case we ask that you send us a current photo of yourself as well as inspiration photos of the look you wish to achieve so we can be prepared.
- Since we are all on location, trial runs are done at the client’s location of choice.
- A minimum rate may apply depending on travel radius, please inquire about your location. There is no travel within San Francisco.
- Client is responsible for valet/parking fees.
- All services include airbrush foundation. We have chosen to do this because we as artists have found airbrush foundation to be far superior then traditional foundation in its finish as well as longevity. It is optional; so just let your artist know if you prefer traditional foundation. Either way you will look amazing once we are finished!
- All services also include faux lashes. They can be done very natural or dramatic, depending on your choice. These are optional as well.
- We do recommend bringing a lip gloss, or a favorite lip stick for touch ups. Tissues are great for blotting, or you can bring some of your favorite blotting papers. We do not currently provide touch up kits, as we have found our makeups do not require much to touch up!
- All of our artists are equipped with everything necessary for a full hair and makeup application. All you need to have are any accessories you will be wearing, your dress and a smile!
- Once booked, we will put together a schedule of your services finishing you up at the ‘completion’ time noted on the contract.
Please let us know if you have any additional questions!